Tennis Elbow Relief
Effective, natural relief
Hypoallergenic gold plated magnets and plasters. Zing magnets are safe, trusted and easy to use.
- This pack contains 6 high-strength magnets on hypoallergenic plasters
- Detailed instructions on how to safely apply the magnets
- 12 additional hypoallergenic plasters
- Each magnet is 24k gold plated
- The magnets are safe, reusable and do not rust
- The magnets may be used indefinitely
- The plasters should be left on for several days although we recommend you change them periodically
About Tennis Elbow
Tennis elbow causes pain on the outer side of your forearm and elbow. The medical term is lateral epicondylitis. It is caused by spasm and inflammation of the forearm muscles that attach onto the outer side of the elbow. For most people with tennis elbow, the pain only occurs when they use their forearm and wrist, especially twisting movements. However for some people the pain is constant.
Zing Pain Relief packs use TCM (traditional Chinese medicine) acupressure points that have been successfully used for centuries. The application of our magnets allows these points to be stimulated for long periods with no effort.
The below link to the NHS website is to enable you to understand fully your condition and help bridge the gap between TCM and Western Medicine.
Zing Pain Relief products can be used safely in tandem with Western medicine to help you. We want you to have every opportunity to help your health and wellbeing.
- Do not use magnets during pregnancy, or if you think you maybe pregnant
- Do not use magnets if you have a pacemaker, defibrillator or insulin pump as the magnets may interfere with the functioning of the medical device.
- Magnets are generally considered to be safe when applied to the skin. Reports of side effects or complications are rare. It is important not to use magnets in place of proven treatments for serious medical conditions. Tell your doctor about any complementary and alternative medicine practices you use.
- In the unlikely event you experience any redness, irritation or discomfort remove the acuplaster for a period.
- Magnets should be used for external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children