Effective, natural relief
Hypoallergenic gold plated magnets and plasters. Zing magnets are safe, trusted and easy to use.
- This pack contains 6 high-strength magnets on hypoallergenic plasters
- Detailed instructions on how to safely apply the magnets
- 12 additional hypoallergenic plasters
- Each magnet is 24k gold plated
- The magnets are safe, reusable and do not rust
- The magnets may be used indefinitely
- The plasters should be left on for several days although we recommend you change them periodically
Constipation is very common and can affect people of all ages. It means that you are not opening your bowels as often as you normally do. You may have to strain to pass a hard stool or not be able to completely empty your bowels Some people have constipation only for a short time but others can have it for years. It can cause considerable pain and discomfort. Constipation becomes more common as you get older and may be related to diet, exercise and medication.
Zing Pain Relief packs use TCM (traditional Chinese medicine) acupressure points that have been successfully used for centuries. The application of our magnets allows these points to be stimulated for long periods with no effort.
The below link to the NHS website is to enable you to understand fully your condition and help bridge the gap between TCM and Western Medicine.
Zing Pain Relief products can be used safely in tandem with Western medicine to help you. We want you to have every opportunity to help your health and wellbeing.
- Do not use magnets during pregnancy, or if you think you maybe pregnant
- Do not use magnets if you have a pacemaker, defibrillator or insulin pump as the magnets may interfere with the functioning of the medical device.
- Magnets are generally considered to be safe when applied to the skin. Reports of side effects or complications are rare. It is important not to use magnets in place of proven treatments for serious medical conditions. Tell your doctor about any complementary and alternative medicine practices you use.
- In the unlikely event you experience any redness, irritation or discomfort remove the acuplaster for a period.
- Magnets should be used for external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children