Restless Leg Relief
Effective and Natural Restless Leg Relief
Hypoallergenic gold plated magnets and plasters. Zing magnets are safe, trusted and easy to use.
- This pack contains 6 high-strength magnets on hypoallergenic plasters
- Detailed instructions on how to safely apply the magnets
- 12 additional hypoallergenic plasters
- Each magnet is 24k gold plated
- The magnets are safe, reusable and do not rust
- The magnets may be used indefinitely for restless leg relief
- The plasters should be left on for several days although we recommend you change them periodically
About Restless Leg and Restless Leg Remedies
This is a condition that causes uncomfortable feelings in your legs. This gives you an urge to move them to gain temporary relief. The symptoms often come on while resting and are classically worse in bed. The sensation is usually unpleasant but very variable from a tingling sensation to deep aches in the legs. The severity varies considerably from a slight restlessness in the evening to a distressing ache that occurs every night and disturbs sleep. The more severe symptoms can lead to fatigue, anxiety and depression. See your doctor if your symptoms are bad as there are some conditions which make RLS more common such as anaemia.
Zing Pain Relief packs use TCM (traditional Chinese medicine) acupressure points that have been successfully used for centuries and while there are not many natural restless leg remedies available, acupressure has proven to be very effective. The application of our magnets allows these points to be stimulated for long periods with no effort.
The below link to the NHS website is to enable you to understand fully your restless leg condition and help bridge the gap between TCM and Western Medicine.
Zing Pain Relief products can be used safely in tandem with Western medicine to help you. We want you to have every opportunity to help your health and wellbeing.
Precautions with Zing Restless Leg Remedies
- Do not use magnets during pregnancy, or if you think you maybe pregnant
- Do not use magnets if you have a pacemaker, defibrillator or insulin pump as the magnets may interfere with the functioning of the medical device.
- Magnets are generally considered to be safe when applied to the skin. Reports of side effects or complications are rare. It is important not to use magnets in place of proven treatments for serious medical conditions. Tell your doctor about any complementary and alternative medicine practices you use.
- In the unlikely event you experience any redness, irritation or discomfort remove the acuplaster for a period.
- Magnets should be used for external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children